* The Orioles won three of four games at U.S. Cellular Field in April, improving to 25-20 against the White Sox since 2007.
* The White Sox are the hottest team in the American League, winning their last six games. No other AL club currently sports a streak longer than two.
* Although they were rained out on Sunday, the Orioles still took two games from Toronto this weekend. The Orioles thus matched their victory total (69) for all of 2011. With a win on Monday, Baltimore would reach 70 victories for the first time since 2006.
* After going 1-for-3 on Sunday, Paul Konerko is batting .358 in day games since 2011, the best mark in the American League over that span (minimum 150 PA). He's batting .282 at night over the same period.
* Nick Markakis is just 3-for-18 (.167) against the White Sox this season, but his .337 career average versus Chicago is the highest among active players (minimum 200 PA).
* Francisco Liriano has won his last two starts, surrendering two runs in each. Since joining the White Sox, Chicago is 4-1 over Liriano's five starts. And for his career, he is now 12-4 in the month of August.