Game Notes For Monday @ Grizzlies
* The Bulls have won four of the last six meetings with the Grizzlies, but have lost in seven of their last eight trips to Memphis.
* Chicago has won four of its last six games on the road.
* The Grizzlies have dropped six of their last seven games. They are looking for consecutive wins at home for just the second time this season (Nov. 24-Dec. 1).
* Joe Smith is averaging 16.4 points in January after scoring at an 8.6 ppg clip over his first 28 games.
* The Grizzlies hope to have Mike Miller in the lineup. He missed Saturday’s loss to the Bobcats with back spasms. He has hit 14 three-point field goals in his last four games against the Bulls.