Game Notes For Mon @ Seattle
* The Bulls have won each of the last three meetings between these teams.
* Seattle will be looking to win four games in a row for the first time since April of 2006.
* Chicago has lost four of its last five games, averaging just 83.6 points in that span.
* Chris Wilcox has recorded a double double in each of his last three games, averaging 18.0 points and 11.0 rebounds while shooting 59.0% from the field in those contests.
* Ben Gordon scored 33 points against Sacramento on Saturday, after missing his previous five games with a wrist injury.
* Seattle has the highest scoring bench in the NBA this season (38.3), while the Bulls have the fourth-highest (35.5).