* Chicago's one-point win over Cleveland on Thursday not only pulled them into a tie with Toronto for 8th in the East, it was the first time all season the Bulls have won a game by a single point.
* The Nets have split their last eight games, averaging 99.0 points in these contests - well above their season average of 91.9 ppg.
* In his last two home games against the Bulls, Devin Harris has averaged 34.0 points and 5.5 assists, while going 21-for-25 from the free throw line.
* Joakim Noah is averaging 11.5 points, 12.5 rebounds and 2.0 blocks since returning to the starting lineup four games ago.
* The Bulls are 12-0 this season when Kirk Hinrich has at least 17 points this season. Hinrich is the only player with at least 10 games with 17+ points this season whose team is undefeated when he reaches that point total.