won three of the four meetings between these teams last season and the Bulls
are 16-6 against the Knicks since the start of the 2004-05 season.
* The Bulls and Knicks are shooting 26.7 percent (2nd worst in the NBA) and 29.1 percent (t-3rd worst) respectively from downtown this season.
* The Knicks have recorded an assist on just 46.4 (52/112) percent of their made field goals, the third lowest percentage in the league.
* Derrick Rose has scored 26+ points in each of his last three games against the Knicks, shooting 60.3 (35/58) percent from the field in the process.
* New York has gotten over half (56.8 percent) of its points this season from players that weren't on the team last year, second only to the Timberwolves (63.4 percent).
* Amar'e Stoudemire is shooting 51.7 percent and averaging 12.7 points in the second half of games this season, compared to just 38.1 percent shooting and 8.7 points in the first half.