* The Bucks have won each of their last three games overall against the Bulls. However, they have dropped eight of their last nine trips to Chicago.
* Milwaukee has won each of its last two road games after winning just three of its first 13 away from home to open the season.
* The Bulls have won six of their last seven home games, outscoring their opponents 104.4 to 88.7 in those contests.
* Carlos Boozer is averaging 26.3 points and 12.1 rebounds in his last seven games and has posted a double-double in each of his last four contests. Boozer has a double-double in each of his last seven games against the Bucks.
* Andrew Bogut is averaging 21.7 points and 13.7 rebounds in his last three games against Chicago. Bogut is averaging an NBA-leading 2.8 blocks per game this season.
* The Bucks are shooting an NBA-worst 41.4 percent from the field this season and have the lowest scoring average in the league (90.8 ppg).