* The Knicks defeated the Bulls in Chicago on November 4, 120-112, giving the road team two consecutive wins in this series after the home club had taken the previous six matchups.
* The Bulls have won nine of their last 10 games overall, and they have a three-game road winning streak.
* New York broke a three-game losing streak with a 112-98 win over Oklahoma City on Wednesday. Since November 17, the Knicks are 14-4 (.778), which is the fourth-best record in the league.
* Amar'e Stoudemire has scored 20+ points in 14 straight games, which is the longest active streak in the NBA.
* The Bulls are 9-3 and have allowed opponents to score 90.7 points per game when Carlos Boozer has played for them; when he was out, they went 9-6 and gave up 98.5 ppg.
* In his last four games against the Knicks, Derrick Rose has averaged 26.5 points and 7.5 assists per game and has made 58.7 percent (44-for-75) oh is field goal tries.