* The Bulls have won seven of their last nine games against Washington, including each of the two meetings between the teams so far this season.
* The Wizards have lost five straight and 14 of their last 16 games, while allowing 111.4 points during their current five-game slide.
* Chicago has won six of its last seven games and will be looking to extend its current win streak to three in a row. The Bulls are holding their opponents to 92.5 points on the season - the second-lowest mark in the league.
* John Wall has scored 20+ points in three straight and four of his last five games. Wall had reached the 20-point mark just six times in his first 41 games of the season.
* Derrick Rose is averaging 27.4 points in his last five road games and 26.4 points in his last five games against Washington.
* Joakim Noah is averaging 13.7 rebounds per game in his three games since returning from thumb surgery.