* While the Bulls won their last game against the Trail Blazers in November by a score of 110-98, the Trail Blazers have won the last three meetings, and nine of the past 11, in Portland.
* Chicago's six-game winning streak ended in a 101-90 loss at Golden State on Saturday. It was the Bulls' largest margin of defeat since December 3.
* The Trail Blazers hit 63 percent of their three-pointers on Saturday, their highest rate in over two years (January 7, 2009). They also scored at least 100 points for the first time in six games while beating Cleveland, 111-105.
* The last time he faced Portland last February 21, Carlos Boozer was a member of the Utah Jazz and established a career high with 23 rebounds. He also threw in 22 points while adding five assists.
* Wesley Matthews matched a career high by sinking 11 field goals in Saturday's victory at Cleveland. His 31 points represented the second-highest total of his career.
* LaMarcus Aldridge totaled 20 points and 10 rebounds on Saturday, reaching those marks for the 17th time this season. It's the most such games by any Trail Blazer since Zach Randolph recorded 31 of them in 2006-07.