* These teams have split their two meetings so far this season, with each club winning once on their own home court. Atlanta has won eight of the last 10 overall matchups between these teams.
* The Bulls scored a season-high 132 points in their win over Sacramento on Monday and are 13-5 in the second of back-to-back games this season.
* The Hawks defeated Detroit on Sunday, 104-96, hitting the century mark for just the third time in their last 20 contests.
* Derrick Rose was held below 20 points yesterday after recording at least 20 points in each of his previous nine games. Rose scored 34 points in the last meeting between these teams on March 11.
* Al Horford had 18 points and 10 rebounds against the Pistons on Sunday, recording his first double-double since March 4. Horford leads Atlanta with 32 double-doubles this season.
* Chicago picked up its 50th win of the season yesterday, marking the first time since the 1997-98 campaign that they have recorded 50 wins in a single season.