* Chicago (3-0) will be going for the season series sweep of Indiana. The Bulls have not swept a season series from the Pacers since 1996-97 (4-0).
* The Bulls defeated New Jersey 84-73 on Thursday. The 73 points ties Chicago's season-low for the fewest points allowed in a game this season. They are 17-0 when giving up 82 points or less in 2010-11.
* Indiana is 6-6 against divisional foes this season, but has won three of the last four.
* Omer Asik had a career-high 16 rebounds off the bench and added 11 points, recording his first career double-double, in Thursday's win over the Nets.
* Derrick Rose has scored 20 or more points in eight straight games. That is tied for the second-longest active streak in the league (Dirk Nowitzki - 13).
* Danny Granger is averaging 24.8 points per game against divisional opponents - seventh highest in the NBA (min. 10 G).