* The Bulls beat the Magic, 99-90, in Chicago on January 28, but the Magic has won the last five times the teams have met in Orlando.
* Chicago blew a 19-point lead in losing to the Hawks 83-80 on Wednesday. The Bulls became the first team since the start of the 2007-08 season to lose a game in which it led 14-0.
* Meanwhile, the Magic rallied from 24 points down to defeat the Heat on Thursday - the second-largest comeback in franchise history. The franchise record was set on November 8, 1989, when Orlando came back from 25 points down to defeat the Cavaliers.
* Joakim Noah is averaging 12.8 rebounds per game since returning to action on February 23.
* It was a tale of two halves for Derrick Rose against Atlanta on Wednesday. In the first half, Rose had 10 points (on 4-for-10 shooting), seven assists and no turnovers. But after halftime, he had just two points (on 1-for-11 shooting) with five assists and six turnovers.
* Jason Richardson's 24 points against Miami on Thursday were his most in a game since being traded to the Magic.