* The Bulls have won six of their last eight road games and six of their last seven games overall. The Bulls have held their last seven opponents to an average of 81.1 points a game and 40.2 percent shooting from the field.
* The Bobcats have won four of their last five games at home against the Bulls. Charlotte has shot just 17.8 percent from the behind the arc against the Bulls in their three meetings this season.
* Charlotte comes in on a five-game losing streak. Over their last five games, the Bobcats are averaging 81.2 points and have not scored more than 87 points.
* Since the start of February, the Bulls have allowed an average of 8.0 second-chance points per game, the fewest in the NBA over that span.
* Since returning from his thumb injury, Joakim Noah is averaging 5.4 offensive rebounds per game. Prior to this season, Noah had never averaged more than 3.4 offensive rebounds per game over a season.
* Boris Diaw had 19 points, eight assists, and eight rebounds in his last game. In the five games prior to that, he had a total of 21 points.