* All four games in this series have been decided by six points or less.
* Indiana is 2-0 all-time in Game 5 of a Best-of-7 series when trailing the series three games to one. But both of those Game 5s were at home, and both times the Pacers went on to lose the series in six games.
* The Bulls are outrebounding the Pacers by 10 boards per game (48.5 to 38.5) in this series.
* Danny Granger is averaging 8.0 points per game prior to halftime as opposed to 14.0 ppg after halftime so far in this series.
* Joakim Noah is one of three players averaging 10+ points, 10+ rebounds and 2+ blocks per game this postseason, Serge Ibaka and Tim Duncan being the others.
* Derrick Rose expects to play despite injuring his ankle in Game 4. After averaging 37.5 points on 43.8 percent shooting in the first two games of this series, Rose has averaged 19.0 ppg on 25.0 percent in the last two.