* Chicago sits two and a half games ahead of Miami in the top spot in the Eastern Conference. The Bulls have not finished first in the East since the 1997-98 season when they went 62-20.
* Phoenix is shooting just 25.3 percent from the three-point line over its last five games. In their previous six games, the Suns shot 42.6 percent from three and made an average of 12 three-pointers per game.
* Over their last 10 games, the Bulls have allowed an average of just 34.6 points in the paint per game and have outscored their opponents there by an average of 13.2 points per game.
* After their loss to the Spurs on Sunday, the Suns were officially eliminated from the playoffs. The Suns have missed the playoffs just twice in in the last seven seasons.
* Derrick Rose has four double-doubles in his last eight games. With six more assists, Rose will become the fifth different player since 1990-91 with 1800 points and 600 assists in a single season.
* Jared Dudley had his second double-double of the season Sunday against the Spurs. Dudley is averaging 17.0 points and 6.2 rebounds per game since moving back into the starting lineup.