* Only eight teams in NBA history have come back from a 3-1 deficit to win a Best-of-7 series. The last team to do so was the Phoenix Suns, who beat the Lakers in seven games in the first round of the 2006 playoffs.
* The Heat have seen their shooting improve in each successive series this postseason. They shot 42.6 percent against the 76ers, 45.1 percent against the Celtics, and are at 46.8 percent so far in this series.
* The Bulls have never won a Best-of-7 series when trailing three games to one, and only once in five tries have they even extended the series to six games. The Heat, meanwhile, have won all four of their Best-of-7 series in which they lead 3-1, being extended to six games just once (by the Pistons in the 2006 Eastern Conference Finals).
* After outscoring Miami by 12 points in the 4th quarter of Game 1, Chicago has been outscored 64-47 in the 4th quarter of Games 2-4, shooting just 32.7 percent overall and going 0-for-10 from three-point range.
* After averaging 16.3 points per game on 45.0 percent shooting in the first two rounds of this postseason, Chris Bosh is putting up 24.0 ppg on 63.6 percent against the Bulls.
* In three career potential elimination games (1-2), Derrick Rose has averaged 25.7 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.3 assists and 3.3 turnovers while shooting 47.1 percent from the floor.