* The Bulls have won each of their last six games against the Wizards, limiting them to just 80.5 points per game in that span. Chicago defeated Washington 78-64 in the first matchup between these clubs this season.
* The Wizards have won two of their last three contests after winning just two of their first 17 games to open the season.
* The Bulls have lost two of their last three games after losing just two of their previous 17 contests. Four of Chicago's five losses this season have come on the road.
* Derrick Rose has scored exactly 34 points in each of his last two games and is averaging 25.1 points in his last seven games against Washington.
* Andray Blatche is four points shy of 4000 for his career. Blatche has scored 10+ points in five of his last six home games against the Bulls.
* Washington is averaging the second-most fast break points in the NBA this season (19.6).