* The Bulls walloped Memphis on New Year's Day, 104-64. The 40-point win represents the largest margin of victory by any team this season.
* The Bulls have won their last 25 games when leading after the first quarter. No other team boasts an active streak longer than eight such games.
* With two consecutive victories, the Grizzlies are looking for their first three-game winning streak since last season. Memphis is shooting .471 on three-pointers over its past three games, after hitting just 20.0 percent of those shots in its first eight games of the season.
* With career averages of 20.9 points and 10.8 rebounds per game versus Memphis, Carlos Boozer joins Tim Duncan as the only active "20-10" players against the Grizzlies (minimum 10 games).
* Ronnie Brewer is another player with a history of success versus Memphis. He's connected on 63.4 percent of his field-goal attempts against the Grizzlies, the highest mark ever by any player (minimum 100 FGA).
* With 11 rebounds on Saturday, Marc Gasol extended his string of double-digit performances to eight games, more than doubling his previous career high (three). It's the second-longest active streak in the league (Kevin Love, 12).