* Chicago had won four straight in this series prior to a 99-94 home loss to the Magic on March 8. The Bulls have won three in a row in Orlando.
* The Bulls have the league's best overall (37-10) and road (18-6) records. They are 9-1 in their last 10 road contests, losing only at Boston on February 12 (95-91).
* Orlando is 0-11 this season when scoring less than 85 points, and 0-10 when shooting under 40 percent. The Magic did both in yesterday's loss to Miami (91-81, 39.5 percent).
* Dwight Howard registered his 37th double-double of the season Sunday, second most in the NBA behind Kevin Love (38). Howard has averaged 28.5 points and 16.5 rebounds in two games versus the Bulls this season.
* Ryan Anderson's streak of 25 consecutive games with a three-pointer made is the longest active one in the NBA. Jason Richardson's streak (19) is third longest, while Jameer Nelson (17) is tied for fourth.
* Derrick Rose will miss his fourth straight game tonight with an injured groin. Backup C.J. Watson scored a team-high 20 points in the Bulls' 89-80 win over the 76ers Saturday, and he has averaged 13.6 points in 11 starts this season.