* Chicago has won seven consecutive games versus the Wizards, by an average score of 94.9 to 81.6.
* The Bulls picked up overtime wins over the Heat (96-86) and Pistons (100-94) in their last two games. It was their first back-to-back overtime games in the regular season since December 16-17, 2008.
* The Wizards need to win two of their remaining six games to avoid the franchise's worst winning percentage since moving to Baltimore in 1963-64 (they went 19-63, .232 in both 2000-01 and '08-09).
* Jordan Crawford is one of two NBA players to have attempted at least 200 three-pointers this season while shooting under 30 percent (77/258, .298). The other is Kobe Bryant (84/281, .299).
* Derrick Rose rebounded from a 1-for-13, two-point performance on Thursday versus Miami with 24 points on 9-of-22 shooting yesterday against the Pistons.
* Joakim Noah's 13 offensive rebounds Sunday (out of 17 total) are tied for the most in an NBA game this season, and one shy of Noah's career high (14 vs. Lakers on Dec. 15, 2009).