* After losing the first meeting between these teams this season, Chicago has now each of its last two games against the Heat. The Bulls have just one win in their last seven trips to Miami.
* The Heat have won each of their last four games after losing three of their previous four contests. Miami is an NBA-leading 26-4 at home this season.
* The Bulls have won four of their last five games, including a 100-68 victory over the Bobcats on Wednesday. At 12-5, Chicago owns the second-best record in the NBA in the second of back-to-back games this season.
* Richard Hamilton has scored exactly 22 points in each of his last two games. Hamilton is averaging 16.1 points in 37 career games against Miami.
* LeBron James has scored at least 30 points in five of his last 10 games and is averaging 33.3 points in his three games against the Bulls this season.
* The Bulls boast the best scoring defense in the league this season, limiting their foes to an average of just 88.6 points per game.