* The Bulls have won seven consecutive games against the Cavaliers by an average of 14.1 points per contest (by double digits in each of last four contests).
* The Cavaliers have not outrebounded their opponents once over their last seven games away from home.
* No team in the last seven seasons has held its opponents to a lower scoring average than the Bulls have this year (88.4). The Bulls have actually held seven of their last eight opponents to less than 88 points.
* Chicago has claimed the top seed in the Eastern Conference for the second consecutive season. Over in the West, the Spurs have done the same. The last four times the same teams in each conference repeated as the number-one seeds, either the Bulls or Cavs have been best in the East.
* Antawn Jamison is averaging 24.3 points and 8.7 rebounds per game over his last three road games against the Bulls.
* Since the beginning of last season, the Bulls have gone 16-1 when Kyle Korver scores at least 15 points (Korver scored 20 points last night in Indiana).