* After dropping the first two meetings between these teams this season New York defeated Chicago on Sunday, 100-99 in overtime.
* The Bulls have lost three of their last four games while averaging just 90.8 points in those four contests. Chicago is 33-3 when leading at halftime this season - the second-best mark in the NBA.
* The Knicks own a record of 11-3 since March 14 - the second-best record in the league in that span. New York has just three wins in its last 12 road games.
* Derrick Rose scored 29 points against the Knicks on Sunday in his first game back after missing 12 games due to a groin injury. Rose is averaging 31.0 points in his three games against the Knicks this season.
* Carmelo Anthony has scored at least 36
points in three of his last five games, including a season-high 43 against the
Bulls on Sunday. Anthony has scored 20+
points in each of his last eight games against Chicago.
* Chicago has hit the century mark just once in its last 12 games after scoring at least 100 points in each of its previous three contests. The Bulls are 19-0 this season when scoring 100 or more points in a game.