* The Bulls and Pacers have split their two meetings this season,
with both games having been played in Chicago. They have split the last four
meetings in Indiana.
* Chicago is 33-2 this season when allowing 91 points or less,
compared to just 15-14 when giving up 92 or more points.
* Indiana is 12-2 this month, tied with San Antonio for the best
record in April. The last team to win the NBA title after having the best
record in the final month of the regular season was the Lakers, in 2008-09.
* Kyle Korver is shooting 48.1 percent from behind the arc in road
games this season, which is tied for third in the NBA.
* Paul George had 27 points and 10 rebounds in Monday's win over
the Pistons. The last Pacers' starting guard to have at least 25 points and 10
boards in a game was Brandon
Rush, who had 29 and 10 against
the Wizards on March 29, 2009.
* Danny Granger has averaged 25.8 points in his last five home
games against the Bulls.