* The last time the Bulls and Sixers played a playoff game in Philadelphia (May 12, 1991), three different Bulls (Michael Jordan 25, Horace Grant 22 and Scottie Pippen 20) scored at least 20 points for the Bulls in a 101-85 win.
* When tied 1-1 in a best-of-7 NBA playoff series, the Chicago Bulls have a 11-6 series record and a 13-4 Game 3 record, while the Philadelphia 76ers have a 7-12 series record and a 10-9 Game 3 record.
* The Sixers finished the regular season with four consecutive losses at home, tying (also February 8-29) for their longest home losing streak of the season.
* Over the Bulls' last 18 road games, they have allowed 100 points in regulation just once (104 points vs. Bucks on March 7).
* The 25 fast break points scored by Philadelphia in Game 2 were the most allowed by the Bulls in the playoffs since the 2005 postseason.
* Jrue Holiday's 26 points in Game 2 were the second most (30 vs. Bulls on March 17) he has scored since the beginning of the regular season.