* When leading a best-of-7 playoff series 3-1, the 76ers have a 9-2 series record (with an active 4-series winning streak) and a 4-7 Game 5 record. When trailing a best-of-7 playoff series 3-1, the Bulls have a 0-6 series record and a 1-5 Game 5 record.
* The Bulls, who have not shot better than 40 percent from the field in either game in Philly this series, have held the Sixers to under 40 percent shooting from the field in three of the four games this series.
* The Sixers have turned the ball over exactly nine times in each of their three victories this series. During the regular season, Philly averaged just 11.2 turnovers per game - the fewest in the NBA since the 1977-78 season.
* So far this series, the Sixers have made more free throws (84) than the Bulls have attempted (79).
* Taj Gibson blocked four shots in Game 4 - tied for the most by a bench player in a double-double performance in the playoffs since the 2000 playoffs.
* Jrue Holliday is averaging 21.0 points and 6.0 assists on 47.9 percent shooting from the field over his last three games this series.