* Philadelphia has gone down 0-2 in eight of its last nine best-of-7 postseason series. Chicago, meanwhile, is 2-2 in its last four Game 2s after winning Game 1.
* The 76ers have now lost six straight road playoff games, their last win coming back on April 19, 2009 (100-98 at Orlando).
* In their last six home playoff games, the Bulls have held opponents to 82.2 points, 24.3 percent shooting from three-point range and outrebounded them by 7.2 boards per contest.
* Elton Brand had 15 points on 7-for-10 shooting in the first half of Game 1, but was held to just four points on 1-for-5 from the field after halftime.
* Richard Hamilton had 19 points in Chicago's Game 1 win. Including this contest, the Bulls are 6-1 this season when he has at least 19 points.
* With Derrick Rose (knee) out, look for C.J. Watson to make his first career postseason start. The Bulls are 17-8 in Watson's starts so far in 2011-12.