* The Bulls defeated the Bucks on Saturday, 93-86, to move within 0.5 games of Milwaukee in the Central Division. Chicago has won the last nine games in the series.
* After opening 6-2, the Bucks have lost their last three games. Milwaukee has hit fewer than 20 percent of its three-point shots in all three losses, combining for a mark of .161 (10-for-62).
* Chicago snapped a three-game losing streak with Sunday's victory over Milwaukee. The Bulls are 3-3 both home and away, though they're averaging six fewer points per game at home (91.2) than they are on the road (97.2).
* Monta Ellis has averaged 27.2 points per game versus Chicago since the beginning of 2008-09, a rate exceeded by only LeBron James (29.6) and Kevin Durant (27.3, minimum 5 games).
* Although he led the Bucks with 23 points on Saturday, Brandon Jennings had to be carried off the court after injuring his ankle late in the game. But he reportedly expects to play on Monday.
* With 22 points and a season-high 19 rebounds on Saturday, Carlos Boozer came within one rebound of recording the seventh 20-20 game of his career, and his first as a Bull.