* The Bulls have won the last eight games in this series. They have scored 106 points or more in each of the last four of these victories.
* Eight of Chicago's 11 games this season have been decided by seven points or less. This is the last contest on the Bulls' five-game Circus road trip. After winning the first game of the trip, Chicago has dropped the last three.
* Entering this weekend, the Bucks were one of just three teams (Spurs, Wizards) outscoring their opponents by more than 10 points per game off the bench. The Bucks' reserves are averaging 41.9 points per game, compared to 31.6 ppg for their opponents' bench players.
* Kirk Hinrich is really struggling with his shooting in all areas, shooting career-low percentages overall (.305), from three-point range (.235) and from the free-throw line (.471). In fact, among players with a minimum of 50 FGA, 15 3-point FGA and 15 FTA in 2012-13, he ranks second to last in both field-goal and free-throw percentage, while his three-point percentage is 10th worst.
* John Henson had 17 points and 18 rebounds in Milwaukee's loss to Miami on Wednesday. Since 1986-87, Henson is the only Bucks' rookie to have at least 17 points and 18 rebounds in a game. The last rookie on any team to accomplish this was DeMarcus Cousins, who had 18 points and 18 boards against Utah on March 5, 2011.
* Ersan Ilyasova has struggled so far
in 2012-13, seeing his numbers drop from 13.0 points per game on 49.2 percent
shooting in 2011-12 to 6.3 ppg on 31.3 percent this season. But Ilyasova had a
career-high 32 points (along with 10 rebounds) in his last game against the
Bulls (March 7, 2012).