* In the only matchup between these clubs last season, the Thunder defeated Chicago, 92-78. Chicago has lost two of its last three home games against Oklahoma City.
* The Bulls will be looking to open the season 4-1 for the second straight campaign. Chicago is holding its foes to just 88.8 points per game this season - the fourth-best scoring defense in the NBA.
* The Thunder will be looking to avoid dropping two consecutive road games to open a season for the first time since the 2008-09 campaign when they dropped each of their first seven away from home.
* After topping 20 points in each of his first three games of the season, Kevin Durant scored 15 against Toronto on Tuesday. Durant has scored at least 25 points in each of his last seven games against Chicago.
* Chicago's leading scorer this season, Joakim Noah, is averaging just 8.2 points in nine career games against the Oklahoma City franchise.
Russell Westbrook (27 points) and Kevin Durant (26 points) combined for 53 of Oklahoma
City's 92 points in the lone meeting between these teams last season.