* The Bulls have won five of their last six games against the Magic overall, however, they have just three wins in their last 11 home games against Orlando.
* The Magic will be looking to open the season with three consecutive wins for the first time since the 2009-10 campaign.
* After opening the season with two
consecutive wins, the Bulls were defeated by New Orleans on Saturday, 89-82.
Chicago is holding its opponents to 87.3 points per game this season - the
second-best scoring defense in the NBA.
* Glen Davis has scored at least 20 points in each of his two games this season, marking the first time in his career in which he has scored 20 in consecutive games.
* Joakim Noah has posted a double-double in two of his three games so far this season. Noah led the Bulls with 24 double-doubles in 2011-12.
* In their two games so far this season,
Orlando is outscoring its opponents 108.5 to 91.5. The Magic boast the
second-best scoring offense in the NBA this season.