* The Bulls have not lost at Phoenix since November 15, 2007 (five years ago tomorrow). The Bulls have won three straight at Phoenix, including a 123-115 double-overtime thriller on November 24, 2010. Overall, Chicago has won three straight in the series and six of the last seven.
* Despite double-doubles from Joakim Noah (17 pts, 11 reb) and Luol Deng (26 pts, 11 reb), the Bulls lost at home to the Celtics on Monday, 101-95, and have now lost three of five after starting the season 2-0.
* The Suns beat the Nuggets on Monday, 110-100, getting double-figure scoring from seven different players. The Suns had a season-low six turnovers in evening their record at 4-4.
* Luol Deng is averaging 23.0 points per game in his last four games and is shooting 53.6 percent (37-for-69) from the field.
* Marcin Gortat has at least one blocked shot in all eight games this season and is tied for the NBA lead with 29 (tied with Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka).
* The Bulls allowed the Celtics to shoot 50.6
percent (41-for-81) on Monday. It was the first regular-season game in which
Chicago allowed its opponent to shoot over
50 percent since January 17, 2012 when Phoenix shot 51.4 percent
(38-for-74) at Chicago.