* Chicago has won three straight over Dallas. The Mavericks have not beaten the Bulls since the 2009-10 season (113-106 win at Dallas on March 17, 2010).
* After a 4-1 start, the Mavericks have lost seven of their last 10 to drop to 7-8. The Mavericks lost 100-98 at Philadelphia last night. Dallas has allowed at least 90 points in all 15 games this season, and has allowed at least 100 in nine of its last 11 games.
* The Bulls lost at home on Monday night to the Bucks, 93-92, blowing a 27-point lead. Chicago has lost four of its last five games. The Bulls have lost consecutive home games for the first time since the 2009-10 season (lost 5 straight home games in March 2010).
* Chris Kaman (20 points) and Elton Brand (17 points) combined for 37 points last night in Philadelphia. It was the first time Kaman and Brand each scored 17-plus points as teammates since April 13, 2007 when Brand scored 20 and Kaman scored 17 against the Portland Trail Blazers in a 107-89 Los Angeles Clippers' victory.
* Darren Collison had 12 points, 6 assists and 5 steals off the bench last night for the Mavericks. Since 1986-87, this was just the fourth time a Dallas player has totaled 10-plus points, five-plus assists and five-plus steals while coming off the bench: 11/9/1991 Fat Lever, 12/5/2005 Devin Harris and 12/3/2010 Jason Terry.
* Richard Hamilton scored a season-high 30 points on Monday night versus Milwaukee. It was Hamilton's first 30-point game as a Bull and his first since scoring 30 against the Bulls (for the Pistons) on April 1, 2011.