* The Bulls have won 15 straight games against the Pistons. That is tied for the second-longest active win streak by any team against any opponent.
* Chicago is 9-0 all-time when Carlos Boozer and Joakim Noah have a double-double in the same game. Boozer had 10 points and 12 rebounds and Noah 13 and 15 in Chicago's win over Cleveland on Wednesday.
* When the Pistons lost to the Warriors on Wednesday, it snapped their five-game home win streak. Detroit is 5-4 at home this season, compared to just 1-10 on the road.
* In his second start of the season, Marco Belinelli poured in 23 points against the Cavaliers on Wednesday. That equaled his combined point total for his previous six games.
* Luol Deng is one of just five players averaging at least 18 points, seven rebounds and 2.5 assists per game in 2012-13. Deng (40.8) is also the only player in the NBA averaging 40 minutes per game this season; he has played at least 30 minutes in every contest.
Andre Drummond has had four double-digit rebound games off the bench this
season, including in each of his last two contests. He is tied with Larry
Sanders for the second most 10-rebound games as a bench player this season
(Reggie Evans - 7).