* Chicago has won two straight and eight of its last 11 games against the Pacers. Indiana has just two wins in its last 13 trips to Chicago.
* The Bulls will be looking to win a season-high third consecutive game. Chicago limited the Sixers to 88 points on Saturday, improving to 6-1 this season when holding its opponent under 90 points.
* Indiana has won three of its last four road games after winning just once in its first seven games away from home to open the season.
* David West is averaging 25.0 points in his last four road contests. However, he is averaging just 12.8 points in his career against the Bulls - the second-lowest scoring average in his career against any opponent (12.2 vs. Atlanta).
* Dating back to last season, Roy Hibbert has recorded at least one blocked shot in each of his last 19 games - the longest active streak in the NBA.
* The Pacers own the third-best scoring defense in the NBA this season (91.9 ppg all.), while the Bulls own the fourth-best defense (92.0 ppg all.).