* The Clippers won the first matchup between these teams this season, 101-80. The Bulls have lost nine of their last 11 home games against the Clippers.
* The Bulls have won three straight and
five of their last six games. Chicago owns the second-best scoring defense in
the NBA this season, limiting its foes to just 91.3 points per game.
* The Clippers have outscored their opponents 108.8 to 92.0 during their current six-game winning streak. The Clippers will be looking to win seven consecutive games for the first time since winning eight in a row in the 1991-92 season.
* Blake Griffin is averaging 30.3 points in his career against the Bulls - the second-highest scoring average in his career against any opponent (31.3 vs. New York).
* Luol Deng has scored at least 22 points in four of his last six games, however, he has hit the 20-point plateau in just three of his 15 career games against the Clippers.
* Carlos Boozer has posted a double-double in seven of his last nine contests, after recording just two in his first 10 games of the season.