* Each of the Cavaliers' last five home victories against the Bulls has come by double digits.
* The last two times in which the Cavaliers led a playoff series 3-1 and hosted Game 5 (2007 vs. Nets, 2008 vs. Wizards), they lost Game 5 before closing the series out in Game 6 on the road.
* This is only the second time since 1989 that the Bulls have trailed a postseason series, 3-1.
* With a win tonight, Cavaliers Head Coach Mike Brown (39-25, .609) will join only five other NBA coaches to have earned their 40th playoff win in only 65 games or less (Phil Jackson - 55, Johnny Kundla - 55, Pat Riley - 56, Billy Cunningham - 64, Chuck Daly - 65).
* After 285 postseason games in franchise history, a Bulls player had never posted a 20-point/20-rebound performance in the playoffs. In game 286, Joakim Noah changed that when he finished with 21 points and a postseason career-best 20 rebounds.
* In Game 4, LeBron James became the only player in NBA since 1979-1980 when the three-pointer was introduced in the NBA to have at least 30 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists while making at least six three-pointers in a playoff game.