* The Bulls have won four in a row on the road against the
Thunder including a 2-0 mark in Oklahoma
City. The Thunder's last home win over Chicago was in November,
*Since the 1998-99 season, the Bulls and Thunder have
combined for just one division title and two playoff series wins. The Oklahoma City franchise
won their division and a postseason series in 2004-05. The Bulls won a series
in the 2006-07 season.
* Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook combined for 46.2
points per game last season, second most in the NBA by teammates (Carmelo
Anthony and Chauncey Billups, Den- 47.7)
* The Thunder were the most improved team in NBA last season
in win percentage, points per game allowed, opponent field goal percentage and
fast break points per game allowed.
* Joakim Noah was one of seven players last season to
average 10 points and 11 rebounds per game (min- 50 games). Carlos Boozer is
among the seven as well. Boozer is currently out of the lineup due to injury.
* The Thunder went 22-8 against the Eastern Conference last
season, tied for the second best mark in the NBA. Only the Magic's 39-13 record
* Russell Westbrook (6.6) and Derrick Rose (6.2) are first
and second in the NBA in career assists per game by players 22 and younger.