* The Lakers have won six overall meetings between these clubs and will be looking to extend their current home winning streak against the Bulls to five games. The Lakers have not lost to Chicago overall since December of 2006.
* The Lakers have outscored their opponents 112.5 to 95.3 during their current four-game winning streak. The Lakers boast the best scoring offense in the NBA this season (112.5 ppg).
* Chicago has held its last six opponents to 92.7 points per game while winning five of those six contests in that span.
* Joakim Noah, the NBA's second-leading rebounder this season, has grabbed a total of 31 rebounds over his last two games. Noah is averaging 17.5 rebounds in his last two meetings with the Lakers.
* Kobe Bryant has scored at least 20 points in seven straight games and in all but one of his 14 games this season. Bryant led all scorers with 42 points in the last meeting between these teams back on December 15, 2009.
* The Lakers are pulling down an NBA-leading 46.9 rebounds per game this season, while the Bulls are averaging the third-most rebounds with 45.2.