* The Nets and Bulls have alternated wins and losses over their last six meetings, ending with the Nets' 127-116 victory in New Jersey last April 9.
* The Nets have lost three straight games, with each of
those losses coming by at least 14 points. New Jersey is 0-10 in road games against
teams currently at or above .500.
* Chicago has won 11 of its last 13 games and is 15-1 on the season against teams currently below .500.
* Carlos Boozer is averaging 26.0 points and 11.8 rebounds over his last eight games, scoring at least 20 points in seven of those contests.
* Brook Lopez has scored at least 15 points in 11 straight games, averaging 20.4 points in those contests. Lopez has reached double figures in rebounds just twice in 32 games this season after doing so 34 times in 2009-10.
* Derrick Rose had 12 assists in Chicago's win over the Bucks on Tuesday, his eighth game with 10 or more assists this season. Rose has either scored or assisted on 44.9 percent of the Bull's baskets in 2010-11, the second-highest percentage of any player this season.