* Chicago won two of the three games between these teams this season, although Philadelphia actually outscored the Bulls in the series, 269-267. The last time the 76ers and Bulls met in the postseason was in 1990-91 season, with Chicago taking the second-round matchup, 4 games to 1.
* The 76ers have lost five straight road playoff games, including all three in last year's first-round matchup versus the Heat.
* The Bulls held opponents to just 87.8 points per game at home this season, which was third lowest in the league behind Boston (84.4) and Philadelphia (85.8).
* The 76ers committed just 11.2 turnovers per game this season. That not only led the league, it was more than two turnovers per game less than the next-best team (Clippers - 13.3).
* Lou Williams led the 76ers with 956 total points this season. He is just the third player since 1981-82 to lead his team in total points despite not starting a single game in that season.
* Reigning league MVP Derrick Rose missed 27 games with a variety of injuries. That is the most games missed by the reigning NBA MVP since Michael Jordan missed all 50 games in 1998-99 after temporarily retiring to pursue a baseball career. Rose has averaged 25.2 points and 7.3 assists per game in his postseason career; he is one of just two players all-time (LeBron James) to average 25 ppg and 7 apg in his postseason career (minimum 25 games).