* The Bulls have won five of the last six meetings between these teams,
including three straight at Sacramento.
* Chicago has split its first two games this season holding both opponents under 100 points. The Bulls are 59-8 since the beginning of last season when holding opponent under 100 points, the best record in the NBA.
* The Kings are coming off a 101-79 loss in Portland on Tuesday. Sacramento has won just five of its 41 games since last season when scoring fewer than 100 points, the third worst record in the league.
* Marcus Thornton is leading the Kings in scoring at 20.5 points per
game. Thornton has at least 20 points in 18 games since joining Sacramento last
February; however the Kings are just 9-9 in those contests.
* Carlos Boozer is averaging 23.4 points per game in his last five trips to Sacramento, connecting on 47 of his 77 attempts in the process.
* Derrick Rose, who led the Bulls in scoring with 22 points on 9-for-13 shooting in Chicago's win over the Lakers, managed just 13 points on 4-for-17 from the field in the Bulls loss to Golden State.