* The Blackhawks prevailed in their first meeting with
* The Wild have surrendered at least four goals in each of their last three games, one shy of the longest such stretch in team history (December 2001).
* The Blackhawks have won three in a row and 10 of their last 12, during which time they've outscored their opponents by a margin of 48-23.
* Mikko Koivu has registered an assist in each of his last six games, the longest streak of his career. And his six-game point streak is one shy of his career high.
* Patrick Kane has scored points in each of his last eight games, the longest active streak in the league. He's totaled seven goals and seven assists during his spree.
* In five starts at home since December 9, Cristobal Huet has fashioned a 1.00 GAA while going 4-1-0. He's stopped 101 of 106 shots (.953).