* With its 4-1
victory in Game 3, Nashville
is now leading a postseason series, 2-1, for the first time in franchise
history. The Preds are looking to win three games in any playoff series for the
first time in club history tonight.
* Including a 1-1
record last season, the Blackhawks are 8-16 all-time when trailing 2-1 in a
best-of-7 series. That said, Chicago
is 17-7 all-time in Game 4s when
trailing 2-1 in a best-of-7 matchup.
* Nashville has outscored Chicago by a combined 8-4 in the first three
games of this series despite going 0-for-12 on the power play. Dating to March
20, the Preds are just 1-for-44 (2.3%) with the man-advantage in their last 14
* Patrick Kane has two of Chicago's
four tallies in this series, while Patrick Sharp (25 regular-season goals),
Marian Hossa (25 regular-season goals) and Jonathan Toews (24 regular-season
goals) have yet to light the lamp vs. the Predators in their first three skates.
* David Legwand leads the Preds with five points (1g, 4a) in this series and
now has 11 career postseason points overall - tied with J.P. Dumont for most in
* The Blackhawks are averaging 12.7 takeaways per game in this matchup - most
of any team in the 2010 playoffs. The Predators are averaging just 5.7
takeaways in the first three games vs. Chicago
- second-lowest of all postseason participants.