The Blackhawks beat the Wild, 3-1, in Minnesota on Saturday and are now 3-1-1
on the road in 2010-11. Dating to the end of March last season, Chicago is
7-1-1 away from home overall.
* New York shut out Toronto, 2-0, Saturday and snapped its 2-game losing streak in the process. The Rangers have just one victory at MSG this season (1-3-1 at home in 2010-11 overall).
* Including a 2-1 overtime setback last December 9, the Rangers are 3-0-1-2 vs. the Blackhawks in the two clubs' last six meetings. New York hasn't dropped a regulation game to Chicago since a 4-3 loss on December 11, 2002.
* Henrik Lundqvist recorded his first shutout of 2010-11 and the 25th of his career on Saturday - fourth-most among all Rangers' netminders all-time. Lundqvist is 3-0-2 with a 1.76 GAA and .939 save percentage in five career starts vs. Chicago.
* Ryan Callahan lit the lamp vs. Toronto on Saturday and is now riding a 6-game point streak overall (4g, 5a during streak). Callahan has a goal in a career-high four straight contests.
* Duncan Keith scored what turned out to be the game-winning goal for the Blackhawks on Saturday and is now riding a 3-game point streak overall (1g, 6a during streak). Patrick Kane had two helpers vs. the Wild, extending his current point streak to four straight contests (1g, 4a during streak).