* This will be the third meeting between these clubs this season, with Nashville winning each of the first two contests. The Blackhawks have won seven of their last 10 home games against the Predators.
* Nashville saw its season-high five-game winning streak come to an end in a 6-1 loss to the Kings on Saturday.
* Chicago has won two straight and six of its last eight home games. The Blackhawks have scored 19 power-play goals at home this season - tied for the most in hockey.
* Jonathan Toews has six goals and seven assists in his last nine games and 12 points (4g, 8a) in his last eight games against Nashville.
* Brent Seabrook has 16 points (1g, 15a) in 19 home games this season compared to four points (2g, 2a) in 16 road games.
* Steve Sullivan, who has lit the lamp in consecutive games, is riding a current four-game point streak (2g, 2a). Teammate Ryan Suter has seven points (1g, 6a) during his current five-game point streak.