* The Blackhawks have won their last three games against the Red Wings. This season, Chicago is 6-for-14 on the power play against Detroit.
* Detroit is averaging 38.4 shots per game over its last nine games. The Red Wings have taken 40 or more shots on goal in six of those nine games.
* Chicago has outshot its last three opponents by an average of 13 shots a game (113-74). Chicago has amassed 20 shots on goal in a period twice in its last three games.
* Since March 1, Detroit is fourth in the NHL in power-play percentage (25.4 percent). The Red Wings have scored 15 of their 42 goals on the power play in that span.
* Tomas Kopecky has four goals in four games against his former team this season. Kopecky scored his 15th goal of the season, a career-high, in his last game.
* Johan Franzen has scored 16 of his team-leading 28 goals at home. Franzen scored in his last home game, after not scoring in his previous 11 home games.