* Vancouver beat Chicago, 3-2, in Game 3 to take a commanding 3-0 lead in this series. Just three NHL teams all-time have come back to win a best-of-7 after losing the first three tilts: 1942 Maple Leafs (vs. Red Wings), 1975 Islanders (vs. Penguins) and 2010 Flyers (vs. Bruins).
* Including all
three playoff games, Vancouver has beaten Chicago five straight
times overall. The Canucks have won six consecutive games vs. the Blackhawks
just once in franchise history (October 18, 2005-November 19, 2006).
* After both Sedin twins were blanked in Game 1 of this matchup, Daniel (3g, 2a) and Henrik (4a) have combined for nine points in the last two contests. Daniel (6g, 8a) and Henrik (5g, 11a) have combined for 29 points in 15 career postseason games vs. Chicago.
* Jonathan Toews assisted on both of the Blackhawks' goals in Game 3 in recording his first points of the 2011 playoffs. Toews has 31 points during the last postseasons - second most in the league (Danny Briere - 32).
* With three victories in the first three games of this series, Roberto Luongo now has 41 total wins in 2010-11 overall - most of any netminder in the league.
* Vancouver has just one 4-0 sweep in a best-of-7 series in franchise history: 2009 vs. St. Louis. Chicago has been down 0-3 in a best-of-7 fifteen times in franchise history and pushed the series to five games just twice (1968 vs. Canadiens and 1995 vs. Red Wings).