* The Canadiens have won each of their last four
home games against Chicago,
last losing to them at home back in December of 2001.
* Montreal has won two of its last three games after being shut out in each of its previous three contests. The Canadiens can clinch a playoff spot with a victory tonight.
* Chicago has been shut out in two of its last three games overall. The Blackhawks have won three of their last four road games.
* Patrick Kane has five points (1g, 4a) in his last four road games and had two assists in his last game against Montreal back in October of 2009.
* Mathieu Darche has scored three goals in his last three games after scoring a total of three in his previous 25 contests.
* The Blackhawks own the second-best power-play percentage in the NHL this season at 23.9 percent. Chicago has been held without a power-play goal in three of its last five games.