* The Blackhawks have won three of their five games against the Blues this season. Chicago has won three straight and five of its last six home games against St. Louis.
* St. Louis has outscored its opponents 9-2 during its current two-game winning streak. The Blues have won each of their last three road games, while scoring at least six goals in each of those three contests.
* Chicago has lost three of its last four games, including a 2-1 loss in overtime to Montreal on Tuesday. The Blackhawks are 11-4-2 in the second of back-to-back games this season.
* Andy McDonald has points in six of his last seven games, including a goal and two assists against Colorado on Tuesday.
* Jonathan Toews, who leads Chicago with 75 points this season, has failed to record a point in each of his last four games. Toews has seven points (3g, 4a) in five games against the Blues this season.
* David Backes has lit the lamp in three of his last four games and has nine points (3g, 6a) in his last four road games against Chicago.